web tracker

mandag 20. oktober 2008

Internet problems, moving + some news.

I'm sorry that it's been quiet for some time here on RawGameBlog, much of it is because I recently moved into a new apartment, so that took a bit of time and energy.
In addition to this, I initially has troubles getting online here the first week.
Now I am online, but the line is both slow and the set up is kind of unstable, and completely unacceptable.

I will be working to get a faster and more reliable line, although this may unfortunately prove to take some time.

NEWS: Fable 2 is getting a lot of great reviews - looking forward to getting my pre-ordered copy. The scores are anywhere from 8.2/10 to 10/10 - the main issues being that the game isn't "polished" enough, some bad textures and laggy animations. But a patch might fix some of this?

A lot of good games are coming out this fall - which ones will you buy?

Also Resistance 2 is said to have completely customizable controls (rumor?), and I have to say that is nice (Who wouldn't like to set up the controls to match the game they've played most - ie COD4).

-H

Ingen kommentarer: