web tracker

torsdag 4. september 2008

Most anticipated games out 2008

Since there's really not many exciting things happening these days, I decided to put together a list of the games I'm looking most forward to getting my hands on from now on and out 2008. You should definately check them out!
Click the name of the game to view a video from that game.

In random order:

Multi-platform games:
Need For Speed: Undercover
Prince Of Persia: Next Gen
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway
Far Cry 2
Fallout 3
Call Of Duty: World At War
Dead Space
Tomb Raider: Underworld
LEGO Batman
The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon
Tiberium
World In Conflict: Sovjet Assault
Legendary
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Lord Of The Rings: Conquest

Xbox 360 exclusives:
Fable 2
Gears Of War 2

Playstation 3 exclusives:
LittleBigPlanet
Resistance 2

I just realized that I am gonna be SOOO broke this fall/winter =/ So many good games!

-H

Ingen kommentarer: