web tracker

torsdag 7. august 2008

SONY: Will you make a 3D LIVE theme to the PS3?


I hereby challenge SONY to make the music visualizer as shown above into the theme/background on the PS3. And it should be Live! As in rotating, changing camera angles, etc.

And how about this? Not even can you select the planet Earth, but all the other planets in our solar system, as well as a toned down version of our Sun. When I say toned down I mean that it should not be very bright - make it look more like the Sun in the movie "Sunshine", so that you can see details on the sun and animation of the surface.

EDIT: Just to make sure nobody misunderstands.. The INTERFACE will remaind unchanged - my idea is to have a 3D planet as a "live 3D background" - but I call it a theme because one might want to include sound and/or icon styles to match each planet..

This would give Xbox 360's new layout a run for its money..

PLEASE vote above what you think about this idea, and if you wish, mail this (link) to anyone you know in Sony.


-H

(Idea made by me, Hakon Baeverfjord, August 7th 2008)

1 kommentar:

FallingStickman sa...

I do agree with the concept, but I wouldn't "lock" it to 3D. Still, animated and possibly interactive themes would be great.